Today’s episode asks has your compliance training has been Conrona-Cancelled? We provide some things you can create to supplement your routine training and communication. Some of the highlights include:
- Create a virtual ‘Ethics and Compliance Live Show’ – a fun and entertaining way to communicate compliance topics.
- What might a show consist of?
- An original song;
- An Opening Monologue;
- A Top Ten list
- An original skit around compliance;
- Visit with the CCO about the skit;
- Virtual Q&A; and
- Closing compliance tune.
- How about a Colbert-style show?
- A Johnny Carson-style show?
- A David Letterman-style show?
- Always remember, you are only limited by your imagination.
- Maintain Fun – Variety and Surprise. Novelty breads engagement. Need to constantly switch it up. Try lots of little things.
- What are some of the additional pluses during this current time?
- These formats are powerful mediums that can be digested in small increments when working remotely.
- You can still make a personal connection.
- You can still educate and make the training/communication interesting.
- It can all be digested on the employees time.
60-Second Communication & Awareness Shorts – A variety of short, customizable, quick-hitter “commercials” including songs & jingles, video shorts, newsletter graphics & Gifs, and more. Promote integrity, compliance, the Code, the helpline and the E&C team as helpful advisors and coaches.
Workplace Tonight Show! Micro-learning – a library of 1-10-minute trainings and communications wrapped in the style of a late-night variety show, that explains corporate risk topics and why employees should care.
Custom Live & Digital Programing – We’ll develop programming that fits your culture and balances the seriousness of the subject matter with a more engaging delivery.