In today’s episode we are joined by Earnie Broughton, Senior Advisor at ECI. We visit with Earnie about ECI’s recently published new, on-demand Elevating Ethics & Compliance Certification prep course and how ECI utilized some creative approaches to ensure the course is engaging and even a little fun.
Some of the highlights include:
- The professional journey of Earnie Broughton.
- How Earnie has used comedic training videos successfully in a corporate compliance function.
- What is Elevating Ethics & Compliance or E2C?
- The process which ECI used to create E2C and Ronnie’s involvement.
- Who are Val and Reggie and what is there role in E2C?
- How did Ronnie help to increase the engagement of the training with elements of fun?
60-Second Communication & Awareness Shorts – A variety of short, customizable, quick-hitter “commercials” including songs & jingles, video shorts, newsletter graphics & Gifs, and more. Promote integrity, compliance, the Code, the helpline and the E&C team as helpful advisors and coaches.
Workplace Tonight Show! Micro-learning – a library of 1-10-minute trainings and communications wrapped in the style of a late-night variety show, that explains corporate risk topics and why employees should care.
Custom Live & Digital Programing – We’ll develop programming that fits your culture and balances the seriousness of the subject matter with a more engaging delivery.
For more information on ECI, click here.
For more information on ECI’s new and innovative E2C Training and certification, click here.